We Care Medical Centre (WCMC) is a family owned Australian Medical Practice which was opened in January 2018, successfully serving the community for the last 5 years.
WCMC is a fully ACCREDITED GENERAL PRACTICE complying with the fifth edition standards of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
We serve the residents of the electoral division of Lindsay covering suburbs such as Berkshire Park, Cambridge Gardens, Cambridge Park, Castlereagh, Claremont Meadows, Colyton, Cranebrook, Dunheved, Emu Heights, Emu Plains, Glenmore Park, Jamisontown, Jordan Springs, Kingswood, Kingswood Park, Lemongrove, Leonay, Llandilo, Londonderry, Mount Pleasant, North St Marys, Oxley Park, Regentville, South Penrith, St Marys, Werrington, Werrington County, Werrington Downs, Agnes Banks, Badgerys Creek, Luddenham, Mulgoa and Orchard Hills.
Our motto “Your health is our only concern”, means that we take total care of your health, whether it’s minor or major, whether it is predictive or preventive, we will provide good care so you will be healed and improve the quality of your life in every way possible.
We believe in quality practice and aim to treat you as a whole person and not limited to illness so that you will form a long term therapeutic relationship with us.
Please check our Facebook, Google Maps and Google reviews page below:
We are committed to delivering quality healthcare to our patients by:
• Understanding and identifying the underlying cause rather than the symptoms presented
• Educating yourself on your health needs
• Keeping you up-to-date with Medicare
• Maintaining your health records by qualified professionals
• Protecting your privacy with utmost care
• Constantly looking for ways to improve and
• Taking your feedback and implementing your suggestions