"Age is only a number. Keep an active life " - Laily Gifty Akita
"50% Mummy + 50% daddy = 100% Perfect"
"Nature, Time and Patience are the three great physicians." -H.G.Bohn
Dr Sujatha R Swaminathan is an Australian qualified GP who is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. She also has overseas qualifications in Obstetrics and Gynecology making women’s wellness her prime focus. Her keen interests include the following:
- Breast examination for screening of breast cancers
- Pap smears for screening of cervical cancer
- STI screening/ Sexual health
- Contraceptive advice and implanon insertion & removal
- Pregnancy advice/ Shared Antenatal care
- Menopause related issues
- Sexual Health and culturally sensitive matters
Can we help you ?
Kai-Zen (改善) Every day in every way I am getting better and better. I will constantly and eternally commit to improving the quality of my life…I matter!
“What happens when people open their heart ?” “They get better” – Haruki Murakami, Norweign Wood
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” Jim Rohn